Coordinate Your Pretreatment Program.
Track and Report Industrial Activities!
Synexus will enable the control authority to establish and maintain industrial user data in the form of industry information, sample results, limits and surcharges, as well as a journal of all correspondence with the industrial user. Prepare and output SNC, limit, surcharge reports and more for all industrial users with the push of a button.
Other benefits include:
- Collect data for all IU sampling points
- Date-based limits and surcharges
- Define labor, water usage, production and other important industry information
- Merge IU data in custom action documents/templates
- Accessibility, security, stability
Measurable Savings in Time and Costs!
- Review historical sampling results quickly
- Ensure compliance with prohibited discharges, categorical standards and local limits
- Easily review data to identify issues
Synexus can streamline all of your pretreatment data needs. But, what really sets us apart from any other software is our affordability, personal attention, and unparalleled service after the sale.
Making Life Simpler
Synexus is a comprehensive, user-friendly data management and reporting solution for all of your industrial pretreatment program needs. Synexus allows users to catalog and manage all industrial user data, including basic permit information, industry production and shift information, SIC/NAICS data, and much more.
With Synexus, you can easily accept and regulate industrial discharges, as well as maintain and track sampling events at all industrial user sampling locations. Unlimited parameters can be defined for each location, allowing for background sampling and routine sampling results.
Coordinate All of Your Data!
Centralize data storage and allow access to current and historical data with Synexus. Synexus is organized into program sections that allow you to easily accomplish your goals.
Data Entry & Review
- Synexus utilizes DataViews as a method for tabulating and presenting information, with many setup options available.
- Industrial discharge and sample results can be reviewed over user-defined periods of time and allows for an uncluttered view of historical data.
- DataViews are printable and exportable.
- Standardized reports, including SNC, Sampling, Industry, Limit and Surcharge Reports.
- Custom Report tool is included.
- Professional custom report development as a service is also available.
- The Graphing application in Synexus allows users to produce full- color, 2- and 3-dimensional graphs using any data stored in the Synexus database. Data can be graphed for hourly and daily values, days, weeks, months and years. The Graphing application allows users to produce a variety of graph/ chart types with titles, legends, scale, dual Y-axis plotting, displayed values, linear regression, constant lines and bands, limit details, and much more.
- The Sampling Events section is provided to track supporting information about a sampling event. This information would be similar to the information that would be on a chain of custody or laboratory bench sheet.
- The Event Journal application provides the ability to create events to document activities with industries. List and Detail views keep this information organized and easily accessible. Documents issued as part of these events are stored for easy retrieval.
- Dashboards allow users to create custom views that organize information from multiple sections of the program, or allow for easy access to desired data.