Tech Tip - Updating to v11.24 and Fetching your Keycode
March 8, 2017
Are you ready to update to the new release of Operator10 v11.24? Not sure what steps you should take for a successful update?
This week's Video Tech Tip will show you how to update your software to the newly redesigned Operator10 and Synexus v11.24.
- Open Operator10 v10.23 and navigate to the Tools tab, then select the Backup icon on the Application Ribbon to back up your data from the current version of Operator10.
- The AllMax Software Update Window will appear.
- From this window, you will want to be certain to select 'Request Keycode' at the top of the window. You will need your new keycode for the v11.24 update. Copy and paste your keycode into your desired location and save it.
- Select 'Download Update.' The update installer will walk you through the update process. When finished with the update, you will be greeted by the new Operator10 v11.24 Database Window.
- In the Database Window, highlight your database and select 'Update Keycode' from the top of the window. Enter the v11.24 keycode that you saved earlier.
- In the right-hand panel of the Database Window, you will see text telling you to 'Update your Database'. Proceed to convert your database over to work in v11.24.
- Once your database has been update, you simply need to cilck the 'OK' button in the Database Window and the program will launch.
You have now successfully updated to the new Operator10 or Synexus v11.24.
This article has been published as part of the AllMax Software Tech Tips Series. If you have any questions about this topic, or need any assistance with your software, please contact us at 800-670-1867 or use the Contact Us form on this website.